Iron on patch
Two more for your Girl Guide sash: the first is for water ballet clampreciation, the second is for understanding clamsent and body positivity. Show your clammitment and wear your clam pride on your sleeve (literally).
IRON ON INSTRUCTIONS
• Set iron or heat-press to approx. 180 (C)
• Apply pressure to garment to warm the area prior to badge application
• Place badge on garment for application
• Cover the badge with a thin layer of fabric (such as a pillow case)
• Apply pressure for approx. 15-20 seconds. Pressure is the key to getting good adherence.